- Hovering works hides the class icon.
- Hovering movicles loads and plays the animation.
- Improved cache-piercing: changes to picoids are now reflected on index pages on next load.
- Clicking a work no longer opens the editor, but selects the work. To edit a work or see its details, double-click it. When not logged in, clicking will work as before.
- Hold Ctrl and click to accumulate works to your selection. All selected works can be dragged.
- Valid drag targets ("work boxes") highlight in red when hovered.
- Insertion point is now marked by a red line.
- When drag & dropping to other boxes, selected works will be copied.
- When drag & dropping within the same box, selected works will be moved. Holding Ctrl while dropping will create a copy instead.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Wednesday Update: Swag & Grog
Sorry, I meant "Drag & Drop". The problem-ridden drag UI has been refined and improved to allow for more future uses. Anyway, here's the list of changes for this rollout: