- User pages are now public. You can show off your user page now.
- Picoids: Toolbar for painting tools.
- Picoids: Tooltips. Hover an element to learn more about it.
- Picoids: The color palette is now on the right side, next to the tools. Shortens paths and groups elements more logically.
- Picoids: Color picker tool. Click, then click a color in the picoid to select your active color. Left click selects foreground, right click selects background color.
- Picoids: Clone picoid tool. Clone existing or modified picoids. This also allows you to make copies of your own picoids. The tool has been tuned to prevent accidental clones as far as possible.
- A handful of wording changes.
- Bonus: Pattern button draws the edited picoid as background tiles, so you can test if your tiling works.
- Fixed being able to edit picoids when not signed in. Too much work lost because of it.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Feature Update: Cloning, Color Picking
We just rolled out a feature update. Here's a short summary of the changes: